Hire one of our Morris Minors
Terms and Conditions
Drivers hiring one of our vehicles must:-
1) be between 25 and 75 years of age.
2) have held a driving licence for at least two years.
3) have not had their license suspended for any period within the last three years.
4) have not been involved in more than one own fault accident within the last three years.
5) have no more than two convictions with a maximum of three points per conviction.
6) have not obtained a BA, DD or UT conviction.
The vehicles shall only be let out on hire to a person who has signed and completed a rental agreement or the hirer/driver proposal for each period of hire.
The hirer/driver must provide their driving license and two utility bills, dated within three months of the hire.
The vehicle must not be used for carriage of goods of an explosive, dangerous or hazardous nature or for the carriage of goods or passengers for hire and reward or any other form of profit or remuneration.
A security deposit of £750 is payable on collection of the car.
Fishermans Return, The Lane, Winterton-on-Sea, Norfolk NR29 4BN Telephone: 01493 393305 email: